Monday, July 2, 2012

After a few computer glitches, I've managed to make Sasha's first post. Sorry for the delay.  Dear Elder is great. Right now choose Provo MTC with box #269. After July 9th, switch to Guatemala MTC.

I will add a few comments from her letter to our family:

My 1st day felt like 12 days... and it was only really a half of one!

I could go on and on, but alas, it's not about the stories, it's about how I feel and grow.  Right now I am climbing a mountain. I'm exhausted, focusing on every step, relying on others around me, remembering what I've been taught and the view is a view I've never seen before. It is a beauty I've never imagined. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

The Lord will answer any prayer we missionaries ask! I am only slightly starting to understand the power He's allowing us as missionaries.



No comments:

Post a Comment