Sunday, September 29, 2013

June 27, 2013 Off to San Blas for 2nd Period

So, I don't have to tell you much about my new comp.... it's.... HNA (No Personal Info on Blogs)! she came with me and we were in the MTC and CCM together ALL the time. she's like one of my best friends! so... I'm going to the San Bas Islands with my best friend for 6 weeks.... paradise! I'm SO happy. The Lord is so amazing.

So Pres Ward leaves tomorrow forever... yesterday as San Blas mish we went to our last supper at an awesome mex restaurant with Pres and Hna Ward and it was amazing. Pres Ward even gave us hugs, normally not done. Changes were super powerful and beautiful and a bit sad. EVERY mish was there to say goodbye to Pres Ward and Hns Ward. I will miss them.... a lot. I have learned to love them so much. We were so lucky that we got to go out to dinner with them.

Love you! talk to you in 6 weeks! changes are like the week of the 7th of August! after that I only have 2 and a half changes left! WHAT!!!!!! that can NOT be right.... it's gonna fly by! eek!


Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment